Base10, a venture firm founded just four years ago, just closed its third fund with $460 million in capital commitments. Because cofounder Ade Ajao — originally from Spain — is half Nigerian, the new fund makes Base10 — which now has $1.3 billion in assets under management — the world’s largest Black-led venture capital fund, […]
- Apple couldn’t fix it, AT&T couldn’t fix it. One man’s descent into iPhone torment
- Microsoft says I should be more creative with Excel, so I took the bait
- India is blocking over 230 betting and loan apps, many with ties to China
- Elon Musk says Twitter will provide a free write-only API to bots providing ‘good’ content
- Telegram’s latest update adds real-time message translation
No comments to show.